Mobile-First, Personalized Healthcare Website Design
Our design team created a clean, bold design with a guided search that defaults to the categories most commonly being searched. It also surfaces recently visited services or features.
We prioritized CTAs and optimized the experience for the primary audience (patients) while making sure that other audiences, such as physicians or caregivers, had an equally seamless experience.
Our engineering team worked quickly and efficiently to build a new, mobile-first site in just a matter of months, ensuring that Spartanburg Regional wouldn’t lose their content or experience any lapse in their digital presence.
- Built the site in Drupal 8 then migrated to Drupal 9.
- Used Acquia as a hosting partner to unlock new features as needed over time. Used Solr to build a faster, better search experience on the site.
- Integrated with Clockwise.MD (an existing vendor) to display urgent care wait times.
- Moved to a third-party vendor for events EventBrite, because events represented a growing area for the healthcare system. Also helped integrate with Authorize, for revenue generating events.
- Helped with content migration.